Last Revised November 3, 2022
It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates); or any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and no one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). We do not currently respond to web browser signals that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Under some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you. We reserve the right to use such anonymous and de-identified data for any legitimate business purpose without further notice to you or your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
Email Communications: We may send you marketing emails if you have signed up to receive such emails. Should you wish to stop receiving marketing emails from us, you may opt-out using the link provided in the email or by contacting us as described in the “Contact Information” section.
Individuals in the European Union, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. Please see the “Your GDPR Rights” section for more information.
Your GDPR Rights
Harbinger Health, Inc. is the data controller for this Website. Our contact information may be found in the “Contact Information” section.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
We rely on the following legal bases for processing your personal data:
- You have provided your consent.
- Processing your data is necessary for our compliance with a legal obligation.
- Processing your data is necessary for purposes of our legitimate interests
Cross-Border Data Transfers
Rights of Access, Correction, Erasure, Restriction, and Objection
You have the right to request access to, correct, and erase the personal data that we hold about you, or restrict or object to the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances. You also have the right to request that we transfer your personal data to another party. If you want to review, verify, correct, or request erasure of your personal data, restrict or object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal data to another party, please contact us as described in the “Contact Information” section. Any such communication must be in writing.
We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and your right to access, and to provide you with the personal data that we hold about you or make your requested changes. Applicable law may allow or require us to refuse to provide you with access to some or all of the personal data that we hold about you, or we may have destroyed, erased, or made your personal data anonymous in accordance with our record retention obligations and practices. If we cannot provide you with access to your personal data, we will inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
Right to Withdraw Consent
Where you have provided your consent to the collection, processing, or transfer of your personal data, you may have the legal right to withdraw your consent under certain circumstances. To withdraw your consent, if applicable, contact us as described in the “Contact Information” section.
Right to Complain
If you have any questions about our processing of your personal data or would like to make an access or other request, please contact us as described in the “Contact Information” section. If you are unsatisfied with our response to any issues that you raise, you have the right to make a complaint with the data protection authority in your jurisdiction. A list of data protection authorities in the EU may be found here: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm. The data protection authority for Switzerland may be found here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home/the-fdpic/task.html. The data protection authority for the United Kingdom may be found here: https://ico.org.uk.